Returning once again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So today was umm...okay I suppose. This morning on the bus I actually got a half decent seat, I mean I wasn't like falling off of it into the asile for once. Though Lindsay complained because she didn't have a good one.

In homeroom I got to read Dragon Rider I actually haven't gotten to read it that much lately...o well I can probably get it done in awhile. In reading we went over homework then got the rest of the time to read!...and most of the other classes were the same..in science we took notes then we had Computer class....wich was the stupidist thing on earth I mean the teacher acted like we'd never seen a computer before, it was so borring. Then we had lunch, sat with Lindsay and Casey as usual.

After lunch I had LA and gym. Hated gym we're doing soccer. I ended up getting yelled at because my shoe kept flying off when I kicked the ball...screw the gym teachers they don't give about your any good at sports or your on a team. After that was homeroom....borring...mostly. Got all of my homework done excpet math. Then got on the bus to go home. one word:EMPTY it was so nice without the all the 6th graders, I mean for once we have enough seats and noone had to sit 3 in a seat or stand....too bad theres not party every friday...ahh well we get our party soon, I still can't decide if I'm even going to go to it. I didn't go last year....Its like everything else, trust me, I'll end up doing it, for whatever reason.

but that is that.


2 Responses to “Returning once again”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The August Annual Schmoozfest
    I just got back from the August Annual. The August Annual is August Capital's schmoozefest and while it is not actually in August, it is indeed annual.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a free grants site. It pretty much covers how to get free grants and assistance including housing, paying bills, and how to apply for grants..

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Rie, you should go to your party BE A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY! LOL, Sorry I couldn't help it! Any who, and I agree screw gym teachers

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3