To be Daria or not to be Daria, that is the question


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




that thing knows me too well if you ask me. Its just a little to weird for my taste...or maybe just a little too true.


4 Responses to “To be Daria or not to be Daria, that is the question”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    haha, on mike's blog u said u wanted someone to comment... so here i am! :)

  2. Blogger Maria 

    at least someone likes me! lol

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm kinda confused as to who Daria is, but whatever. I'm pretty much doing the same thing as Rina is here.

  4. Blogger Maria 

    Daria's a tv show it was on a few years ago on MTV, now its re-played on the-n at like 3 or 4 am.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3