Some ground rules..A:Never take me into a bookstore, unless of course you have money to spend. B: Never let me look at CD's uless you have money.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay I now realize that anyone who read my last post is thinking "Who the hell is Daria" so I'll give a bit of an explantion:

Daria's first incarnation was as an occasional character in Beavis and Butt-head, where she formed a female, intelligent foil to the two dunderheads. In her eponymous series, Daria became more angsty; to some, she's the poster child for 'teen misfit.' Voiced by Tracy Grandstaff, Daria is a bespectacled, plain, highly intelligent, unfashionably dressed, and seemingly cynical teenage girl who is portrayed as an icon of sanity in an insane household, with her vacuous, fashion-obsessed sister Quinn and career-obsessed parents Helen and Jake. While much of the show is a vehicle for Daria's droll deadpan monotone one-liners, a recurring plot element in early seasons is Daria standing up to misused authority, leading some fans to conclude that her apparent cynicism is only skin deep.

But anyway, today I didn't do anything really. Went to Target to get Lindsay a birthday gift and had no clue what to get her. Casey [GRRRRRR] already got her what I was orginaly going to get her...so I walked around the DVD's and CD's for like 20 mins trying to figure out what to get. I ended up getting her a Happy Bunny calendar, I sware shes obessed with Happy Bunny. But anyway I got her that and a gift card....I didn't feel like going to the mall and trying to find something because I knew I wouldn't. But then I had find something I wanted, I ended up getting myself a cd, wich I wasn't supposed to do. I got myslef Coldplay's old cd and I love it!!!! [and hey it was only like $11 I mean come on how could I let that go by???] But then I went to Borders and okay I was only supposed to get one book..but somehow one turned into three and then that turned into four. So I ended up spending like $45 the whole day, and in fact [except for lindsay's gift] I was only suppposed to spend $17 or $18 on myself. And then I was supposed to send for a Shurtugal T-shirt and a Harry and the Potters cd. So now I only have $5 left but thats okay...I'll just have to wait longer for my Shurtugal.com T-shirt and Harry and the Potters cd..o well I knew I shouldn't have told myself I was going to buy something lol. But I'll buy it in time, don't worry.

I'm going to hate tomrrow I have computer class again AND gym. I mean okay maybe I shouldn't totally hate computer class but it just gets old, I mean the teacher acts like none of us have seen a computer before. It just gets old. I mean what he takes 42 mins to teach I could probably do in about 10 mins or so. Its just like you know some of us actually know how to use the computer!!!!!!!. But I guess gym will be O.K. as long as I don't get yelled at for my shoe flying off I'll be happy.
but for now
that
is
that.


4 Responses to “Some ground rules..A:Never take me into a bookstore, unless of course you have money to spend. B: Never let me look at CD's uless you have money.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You don't really enjoy gym class either? I've never spent more than I was supposed to on that stuff, seeing as if I ever spend money it's hard earned and I can spend it on whatever I want.

  2. Blogger Maria 

    Well I haven't really had much money to spend since like March or something so now I've gone a bit overboard about stuff...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i like gym because my gym techer is cool and i like bevis and butt-head and daria

  4. Blogger Maria 

    Jordan your a guy, thats why you actually like gym...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3