Invader Zim Will Rule the World


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well amazingly I did get to work on my book project on Friday! nows the time to be scared I actually did something I said I was going to do lol. But I didn't finish Jinx on the Divide like I was hoping too, I mean it really sucks I didn't have anything to read this summer [well okay I did have a few things like Harry Potter 6 and Eldest, but that was like it, and yes I could have re-read like my entire book shelf but I didn't really want to re-read anything] and because I didn't have any money and as soon as I go back to school I get money to buy books but I don't have time as much time to read them. But anyway, today was a pretty good day and really I didn't mind Mondays as much as I usually do. In homeroom I talked to Lindsay...Even though I had really, really, really, really, really wanted to read, I had a study hall so I read then instead...The rest of the day...Was...Boring...More or less. Then in math Mrs. Rustel moved our stupid chapter quiz to tomorrow first it was supposed to be last Thursday then it was Friday, then on Thursday it became Monday and then on today Tuesday. I am so sick of her moving it I mean its like this lady, WHEN YOU SAY WE'RE HAVING A TESTER QUIZ WE HAVE IT, YOU DON'T KEEP PUSHING IT BACK!!

Then during 9th period Chris started bothering Lindsay again...It was funny. After, Chris and Josh started arguing about who would take over the world first: Invader Zim vs. Care Bears...I was with Chris INVADER ZIM WILL ONE DAY RULE THE WORLD!!!!! ......odd I know, but it was funny. Everyone's talking about the dance..I'm not even sure if I was going to go...Depends on a few things....Maybe...Maybe not..
But
For
Now
That
Is
That.

p.s. Like the color?


0 Responses to “Invader Zim Will Rule the World”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3