Long Time, no blog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whoa...I feel like I havne't blogged on here in ages...actually that is true. It has been ages.

Nothing much has happaned though. It's pretty much just been same old, same old. I've been staying up till about 2 online so I rarely wake up before 11:30. I usually get up, get online then watch Judging Amy and eat ceral..then get online or watch tv or something..watch a movie..do chores or something. Like I said..been pretty boring...but..I like it that way. *yawns* I'm tired. I should go back to sleep....if I could get to sleep lol. hmm..James got back, I've talked to him..ummm..Josh's been back up around. Went to the mall with him and Miriah, that was cool. I miss him shoudl do something with him before he leaves to go back :(. Oh well...hopefully he'll be back up in Aug. before school starts or something..that would be cool :). Hmm..what else happaned since..hm..can't think of anything except that I mite make a new banner. I found the right size so maybe this time it'll actually look right. I'm not really sure what to do though. Hmm..I'm thinkin Raise Up Roof Beams...though I know in like a week I'm gong to get sick of it lol..umm..hmm..oh well. I'll think of something then.

But
For
Now
That
Is
That.


1 Responses to “Long Time, no blog”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3