Be Stupid on your own time, not on mine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Daria - Let's see... nobody talked to me again this week, I wasn't invited to any parties for the weekend, and I think I'm getting one of those really painful cold sores. So all in all, another great week. I found a bunch of Daria quotes on my computer from awhile ago that I haven't looked at for awhile so I figured I'd start posting one when I update my blog. ^^ that one is one of my favorites alonlg with a few others I'll post in the next few updates. Well today was a pretty good day actually, homeroom I read. Also, I finished Jinx on the Divide yesterday! Yeah I know it took me long enough...I started Woman in the Window, it sounds pretty good. Its about a girl who lives in this really big house with her mom and her two sisters, and apparently she is very shy. She builds secert rooms in the house, years go by and her family forgets that she even existed. On the back it says that one day She finds a mysterious note in a crack in the wall, and Anna must decide whether or not to come out of hiding. I haven't gotten to that part yet but I think its comming up soon.

umm..anyway back to school. In social studies I very nearly fell alsleep, I sware it was so borring. I have a feeling that I'm very nearly going to be falling alsleep in class every day, if I hadn't sat in the front row I know I would have been alsleep. Every other peirod was just...the same as usual. Hold on I forgot 7th and 8th. Okay so we go in and were told to make a test about what were doing because we have a test tomrrow in our groups, sounds easy enough right? NOT. First of all Steph and Andrew kept fighting about what the answer was, then Brandon was just sitting there half the time when Andrew and Steph wern't fighting. Okay because me and Brandon were the ones who were supposed to come up with the questions, we couldn't really do much half the time because steph and Andrew were supposed to be writing the test and the answers. Yeah well its like this: I'M FED UP WITH ALL OF THE STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. I MEAN HOW HARD IS MAKING UP A TEST AND AN ANSWER KEY???!!! I'M FED UP WITH BEING IN GROUPS IN CLASS AND BEING THE ONLY ONE IN THE GROUP WHO EITHER KNOWS WHAT THE HELL WERE DOING AND THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER DOES ANYTHING, BECAUSE IF I DON'T DO IT THEN OUR GROUP GETS A BAD GRADE, AND I'M NOT GOING TO GET A BAD GRADE FOR SOMETHING THATS REALLY AN EASY ONE TO GET IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Now for 8th peirod. I had Chours! yay! Chours was fun, well alot more fun than 7th peirod lets say. We did all the usual stuff...I was late as always, but Mr. Hoover never cares, he lets us be late :P lol. And thats about it for Chours...well as far as I remember.

[By the way since 7th peirod Chris was freaking our because he lost his expandable folder] Well in 9th peirod, Chris tells me that he lost it and so I start thinking about where hes been going. I asked him if he had cheeked where we had study hall yet, and he said no. But he doubts it's there. He goes and looks, comes back with it. He was so happy lol. I told him to go and look, but he didn't belive that it would be there! Then he bothered Lindsay and we talked for awhile...then we went home.

And now I'm updating my blog...for no reason that I can think of. But I'm about to starve to death, so...I'm going to go do what you do when your starving.


Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
- unkown

^^ I agree, be stupid on your own time not in school!!!

for now,

That

Is

That.


3 Responses to “Be Stupid on your own time, not on mine”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    pesonlly i think chours sucks but i didnt have music yet this year so i cant really say but anywhay y were u writing a test

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    pesonlly i think chours sucks but i didnt have music yet this year so i cant really say but anywhay y were u writing a test

  3. Blogger Maria 

    Well we were writing the test to give to another group to do, then our group got it back we had to see what they got wrong...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3