Pictures?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Brittany - Even though I'm more popular, we do have some things in common.
Daria - Breathing?


I'm sorta bored..so I figured I'd post some pics. And good news, no more aol, or hellol as I like to call it. And other good news, blogger actually loaded, maybe now I'll actually use this to blog with. Suprise.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
__________________________________________________

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well the first set of pictures is Raise Up Roof Beams
The next picture is Koji on the Roof I guess I was bored. That and I haven't and haven't updated for awhile. Anyway, Kendal's comming over tomrrow so we can talk about New York and make our extremely cool Harry Potter T-shirts, I've started reading OTP again last night, already 125 pages into it too lol. Cool Book though, and now I'm printing out Raise Up Roof Beams pictures, which is even cooler, hehe I see Justins head on comming out of the printer. Hm.

But

For

Now

That

Is

That.




3 Responses to “Pictures?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    YAY FOR NYC plus ya know JKR! Raise the roof....uh beams...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey! it's Raise Up Roof Beams!
    though this reminds me
    of a joke that was made at that concert by twelve.o.one, the lead singer said that Koji could get on the roof and the Beams could raise him up.
    And now I'm mad because the picture of Harrison and the weird picture of Nathan screwed up the page.

    (get it? Koji on the Roof and Raise Up Roof beams) lol

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    no fair! i want to go back to NYC. wish i could go :-(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3