Bored...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Quiz taken from Mike who took it from Rina, Enjoy!
[[PAST]]

[1] First grade teacher`s name: Mrs. Latuca
[2] Last words you said: "it works" to my mom about my iPod
[3] Last song you sang: “Memory”
[4] Last person you hugged: Jack or one of my parents..can't rememebre
[5] Last thing you laughed at: The comic posted bleow (hopefully, stupid blogger)
[6] Last time you said “I`m in love with you”?: ..never?
[7] Last time you cried: unsure
[[PRESENT]]


[9] What color socks are you wearing: none
[10] What’s under your bed: Storage area for things that I never use, opeaned, wore, or ate. Yes I said ate.
[11] What time did you wake up today: 10:30 AM
[12] Current taste: Pepsi
[13] Current hair: nothing special
[15] Current annoyance: blogger
[16] Current longing: For Jack to get online..he totally needs to read that comic
[17] Current desktop background: isn't it pretty?




[18] Current worry: Report cards?..yeah I'll go along with something like that..my math test *dies*
[19] Current Hate: Blogger
[20] Current favorite outfit: uhh..favorite jeans and my The Beatles shirt
[25] Are you in love:...
[26] If you could play an instrument, what would it be: I never want to play anything as long as i live..not after music class
[27] Favorite color(s): Black, Green, and Blue
[28] Do you believe in an afterlife: Sure
[29] How tall are you: no idea...
[30] Current favorite word/saying: no clue
[31] Favorite book: look at my profile I have too many to name
[32] Favorite season: Fall
[33] One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: can't think of anyone...

[[FUTURE]]

[35] Where do you want to go for college? no clue
[36] What is your career going to be like: no idea
[37] How many kids do you want: Definitely never more than two

[[HAVE YOU EVER]]

[39] Said “I love you” and meant it:....
[40] Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish: Sure, Noodles
[41] Been to New York: no
[42] Been to Florida: no
[43] Been to California: no
[44] Been to Hawaii: no
[45] Been to Mexico: no
[46] Been to China: no
[48] Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: yes...

[[Random]]

[49] Last time you fell down: Yesterday..I was trying to pick Jack up and he had to not want me to win so..yeah..I fell down..
[50] Mature(Older Man/Woman) Crush: eww..no lol
[51] Color hair you wish you had: Mine is cool
[52] Do you have a crush on someone: no
[53] What book are you reading now? Rasco and the Rats of NIMH (sp?)
[54] Worst feeling in the world: no clue
[55] What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning: “Fuck you, school! But at least I get to go in and totally destroy the freshmen in Battlefield.” Yeah Except change freshmen to chippys and that's me.
[56] How many rings before you answer: depends
[57] Future daughter`s name: no clue...
[58] Future son`s name: no clue
[59] Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: no anymore
[60] If you could have any job you wanted: no sure
[61] Wish you were: Not bored and not re doing this post!
[62] Future College plans: Four years. Looking forward to it? Hell no. Yeah something like that..
[63] Hey: Hello
[64] Do you do drugs: Dude, everyone does drugs
[65] What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use? Suave or something…yeah whatever it's called..
[66] What are you most scared of: not sure
[67] What clothes do you sleep in? what I'm wearing
[68] Who is the last person you talked to on the phone: My dad
[69] Where do you want to get married: Dunno..
[70] If you could change anything in your past: A few things… but I’ll keep those to myself. Yeah something like that..
[71] Who do you really hate: Assley
[72] Are you timely or always late: I’m never late..unless Jack is with me..or Josh...
[73] Do you have a job:yeah it's called School.
[74] Do you like being around people?: Go. Away. Humans. yes. go away
[75] Best feeling in the world? not sure...
[76] Are you for world peace: Sure
[77] Are you a health freak:No
[78] Do you have a “Type” of person you always go after: What kind of question is this? Anyway?
[80] Are you lonely right now? No...
[81] Ever afraid you’ll never get married: I'm 13
[82] Do you want to get married: See above.

[[IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU]] [Yes. Or. No.]

[84] Cried: No
[85] Bought Something: No
[86] Gotten Sick: No
[87] Sang: Yes.
[88] Said I Love You: Yes....
[89] Had Sex? If you say so..
[90] Met Someone New: No
[91] Moved On: Maybe..
[92] Talked To Someone: Yes.
[93] Had A Serious Talk: don't think so..
[94] Missed Someone: Totally
[95] Hugged Someone: Yeah guess who
[96] Yelled at Someone: Probably
[97] Dreamed About Someone You Can’t Be With: No
[98] Kissed someone: No
[99] Have you ever been heartbroken: Yes
[100] Do you like the way things are with life right now? Can't complain


2 Responses to “Bored...”

  1. Blogger Kendal 

    lol, maybe u should invest in a private blog rie

  2. Blogger Maria 

    ahh but I have, and it was free too lol.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3