umm..update?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Back from NYC, as I'm sure most if not all of you know. Fun, sure!. Trip report for that *coughretartedcough* site ah, maybe. Noone seems to have noticed I'm gone or that I'm supposed to be back for that matter...so as long as no riots or death threats come in I'll take my time. And even if they do come in, I'm taking my time. Pictures? sure! I'll happily wait the hour it takes to upload them! As for other stuff...I'm hot and tired still. I need to call Kendal too...I think she called me and oooo Glenn Beck is on.


1 Responses to “umm..update?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i think i heard of one death b/c u didnt update... lol. but i missed u!! i was a lonely. i didnt talk to almost anyone online. it was really boring. :-( im glad ur back. glad u had fun. dont bother trying to put pictures on. i think i can handle not seeing them. ill survive. lol. anyway, u should update more. lol. i dont no everything that goes on in ur life during the summer. (im not sure if thats a good thing or not. lol)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3