"Why would I be Born just to die Young?"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



R.I.P Steve Irwin :(.
I remember watching him on tv all the time. I remember a few years ago when he put his daugher near that crock or some other animal and everyone started talking about how "dangerous" that was but he's a pro!...though I suppose it makes sense he died from doing that sort of thing. I never thought you could die from a sting ray...
freak accidnet I guess
awe well imma miss him :(
sorta reminds me of Jane and her chimps
or...
the whild thornberrys I miss that show
that was a cool show...
anyway...best be going now...


2 Responses to “"Why would I be Born just to die Young?"”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i no. its so sad and unexpected. when alex told me i was like WHAT!!!???? u never expect that sorta thing to happen. at least he died doing something he loved. RIP Steve. we will miss u.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    *bows head* We'll miss you and your australian accent! It's really sad that he died. You just kinda expect someone like that to live forever you know? Rest In Piece, I guess he'll sleep with the crocs forever more. R.i.p.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3