*One Thing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Daria- (puts head in locker) Do me a favor will you?
Jane- Yeah?
Daria- Close my locker.
Well things have been pretty good..Homeroom on Friday I talked to Josh, Lindsay, Alex and other random people. Ancient Civ took a test and I finished my homework for reading that I didn't do because I was tired. Reading we did a review game for And Then There Were None...my midway test is on Monday *dies*. Science took a test and afterward I talked to Jack for awhile, Monday we'll change seats so I probably won't sit next to him again :(. Then music we watched this video for like the whole peirod! It was nice not really having to do anything. Then it was Math...borring really i think we took notes or something..I can't really remember..o well. Then it was lunch, sat with uhh..hmm...I cna't really remember..But I do remember that it wasn't with Emily or Josh..o well the only person I really remember is Jack and maybe Bj. Anyway, Casey hooded (sp? or is hooded even a word? lol) Jack since he did it to her awhile ago. In Language Arts we worked on stuff, I can't really remember...uhh..Chours was basically the same as it's been for like the past week..I had zero clue what was going on and well yeah zero clue what went on the entire time..but whatever..Then when we left Jack went up and acted like he was going to go hug this random chippy, funny..good times. Then when we got up to where all the 8th graders were Jack started acting like he was going to shoot half of them and it was really funny because I think this one guy noticed lol, he looked at Jack a bit weird lol. 9th peirod was kinda borring since Josh wasn't there...so I talked to Lindsay and Alex instead...
But
For
Now
That
Is
That.


1 Responses to “*One Thing”

  1. Blogger Kendal 

    lol, sounds amusing...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3