Friday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Jane - I didn't know you got car sick.

Daria - I don't, usually. It's the fumes. It smells like... it smells like...
Jane - Teen spirit?
Daria - Cheap perfume.
Jane - Brittany must be working up a sweat


Well..things have been okay lately. Not better or worse I guess. Uhh...this morning in homeroom I ran around and tried to get science homewrok from everyone, and Mr. Tanner didn't even look to see if we did it or not..grrr...just about all of my answers were wrong anyway...o well it's not my fault I wasn't there on Tuesday! But anyway..in Ancient civ like all we did was get homewrok..boring. I finished my notes and now I have homwrok since I didn't do it then..I read instead. Reading all we did was take our vocab test..I guessed on like the last 2 or 3 becasue I coudln't remember..oh well. Science, we wnet over homwork and then like took notes..borring for the most part. Then uhh...oh right then it was Music uhh..we didn't really like do much...I think I have a test next week sometime..not really sure when..but oh well. Math all we did was take notes...got homework that I don't fee like doing. lunch I sat with Jen, Josh, Emily, Jack and Kyle. That was really cool, had fun with them. Uhhh..after that was study hall..wasn't as boring as usual, I didn't fall asleep like I usually do lol. I read the whole time..didn't really feel like doing my math homework..or ancient civ. Then it was LA that was pretty cool, played bingo sat near Jack, had fun. Good times. Then it was 9th period...mostly Josh and I wrote notes to eachother, that was pretty cool.

*Edit* Sorry for my lack of updates..lol and for the fact that when they did come they were a bit...uhh...late lol.

But
For
Now
That
Is
That.


2 Responses to “Friday”

  1. Blogger Kendal 

    lol okay. sounds....um fun

  2. Blogger Maria 

    w00t

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3