Rita Skeeter Better Shut Her Mouth Before She Gets In Trouble...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Ahh..well tomrrow's back to school...so much for my uber cool weekend. But yeah..I've been doing just about uhh..nothing this entire day. Okay, Okay..I did get done my homework, w00t and that's always and added bouns. Annnnddd I got my mom to order a bunch of rad new t-shirts for me, minus the shoes though, so that's another added bouns. Then I was like yeah well theres always the shurtugal t-shirt I've been wanting since lets see "oh September" so she was like okay just get me the order stuff lol..thenn..it was time for none other than Harry and the Potters, she's probably getting that for me too, hell yeah! hah!
But anway after giving my mom the order stuff for the shurty t-shirt and Harry and the Potters cd's I downloaded 3 more Harry and the Potters songs...The Wrath of Hermonie, wich is one of the coolest HP songs besides the one that repeats omg you look like a frog (I can't remember what it's called lol). The other two I downloaded are The Godfather and The Godfater part II. So yeah like all day I've been listening to that..I've been in a Harry Potter mood lol. But all day I've been doing nothing at all..pointless things really haha. Oh well somtimes I have nothng better to do..like right now for example! But most of my day has been spent by wasting pointless time on the computer..but isn't that what I do every day? lol. Well...I'll leave you two enjoy two last icons!

^Because Snapes just cool *coughEvilcough* like that.


But
For
Now
That
Is
That.


0 Responses to “Rita Skeeter Better Shut Her Mouth Before She Gets In Trouble...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3