Beause I don't think this stuff is supposed to go on my deviantART account


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Update?
why not.
See, I think I'm only going to update when I feel like it, probably meaning not very often..but oh well.
so..
anyways;
time for pictures :D


Casey and Kendal..I almost put Lindsay lol


o.O them + a baloon :P




Casey-wasey :P




Christine and a balloon :)




O.o what cd's?




Yeah, We're having fun :D




I'm cool :D




Whose was that? Kendal?




okayyyy whoes was blue?




CAKE!!!!!!!!!11




yay!




Can YOU do the hampster dance?




Because WE can!




I find this picture funny




Do you know the eBay song?


That's it for now.
I'll update..
when again I "feel" like it.


1 Responses to “Beause I don't think this stuff is supposed to go on my deviantART account”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awesomeness...I love the birthday cake one that turned out awesome! And casey pretending to be a hamster...priceless.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From York, Pennslyvania, United States
  • I'm just about always online when I'm not in school. I'm into writing and reading. I don't update my blogger blog anymore so, this is probably pretty pointless.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3